Residential Treatment Services of Alamance, Inc., is a private, non-profit organization.
RTSA offers 24-hour services to both men and women with mental illness, and/or recovering alcoholics and addicts.
Our services are available to all residents of North Carolina with priority admission for residents of Alamance or Caswell Counties, without regard to race, creed, national origin, sex, age or handicap.
In 1971, RTSA was founded as Wesley Hall of Alamance NC. The agency was created by a group of concerned citizens who felt that Alamance County needed formalized residential services for alcoholics.
During 1990, the Board of Directors changed the name to Residential Treatment Services of Alamance to reflect the type of programs the agency provides.
- RTSA is dedicated to improving the lives of adults living with alcoholism, addiction and/or mental illness by providing them with the resources they need to build strong programs of recovery.
- Non- Hospital Detoxification
- Facility-Based Crisis Services
- Residential Services to Alcoholics and Addicts
- Residential Services to Individuals with Mental Illness