RTSA relies on the financial generosity of caring individuals.
Through 46 years of helping alcoholics, addicts, and persons with mental illness recover from their disease we have learned that people need to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion.
Our residents agree that the services offered by RTSA are “life-changing”. Our staff is comprised of professionals with numerous years of experience in recovery with many having been through treatment themselves and who are excellent role models. Family members are encouraged to participate in the recovery process as well.
Always in need of the following:
- Alcoholics Anonymous "Big Books"
- "12 & 12" Books
- Alcoholics Anonymous "Living Sober"
- Alcoholics Anonymous Daily Reflections Books
- Narcotics Anonymous Basic Text
- Narcotics Anonymous "How It Works" Books
- Narcotics Anonymous "Just For Today" Books
- Men's underwear, t-shirts, socks
- Women's panties and bras (all adult sizes)
- Dental products (alcohol-free, please)
- Hairbrushes & Combs
- Disposable razors
- Shaving cream
- Toilet tissue
- Paper towels
- Paper plates
- Facial tissues
- Plastic utensils
Career Training Assistance
- Resume paper
- Postage stamps
- Bath towels, washcloths & hand towels
- Twin bed sheets, twin pillowcases, twin mattress pads, comforters, pillows, pillow protectors
- Window cleaner
- Furniture polish
- Dishwashing detergent (liquid and powder)
- Spray disinfectant
- Bathroom cleaners
- Scrub brushes
- Plug-in room deodorizers
- Mildew remover
- Carpet shampoo